SEAHAWK SOL 836 Enhanced Superline Braid
Carefully formulated from years of research to outperform your everyday braid, Seahawk’s enhanced superline, SOL 836 consists of 8 tightly-woven Micro PE Fibers with 36-weaves per inch (AccuWeave 36). This forms a superbly smooth round profile with the smallest diameter in its class and the highest tensile strength. Its evenly smooth surface reduces friction by 16% for improved casting performance to achieve further casts. Expect strong lasting coloration with ColorGrip technology, an innovative coating that boosts colour-retention for a longer service life.
- AccuWeave 36 – 8x ultra-high performance Japanese Micro PE Fibre braid construction with 36 weaves per inch.
- 16% smoother surface for increased casting distance.
- Superbly smooth round profile.
- Smallest diameter in its class with highest tensile strength.
- Zero memory + nano-carbon coating for superior knot strength.
- 30% greater abrasion resistance.
- ColorGrip boosts colour retention with up to 2X longer-lasting coloration.
- Tournament grade performance.
- Zero stretch, high sensitivity for quicker response.