In this Policy, "personal information" means any information by which you can be identified or contacted, such as your name (first and last), mailing, billing or other physical address, email address, telephone number, billing information, third party payment information (i.e., iPay88), as well as any similar identifying information or information associated with the foregoing.
This Policy applies to information we collect on this Website; in email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will use and treat it. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy posted on the Website, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of the Website and Services. By accessing or using the Website or Services, you agree to this Policy, which may change from time to time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website and Services after we make any changes to this Policy is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts of the Website or Services including, without limitation, when you place an order or make a purchase, chat with us, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, fill out a form or survey, participate in any of our programs, special events or promotions such as contests, surveys, submit an employment application, contact us with a comment, testimonial, question or complaint, or report a problem with the Website or Services. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use certain features of the Website or Services.
Depending upon the nature of the transaction, the personal information collected may include your first and last name, billing, mailing, physical or shipping address, telephone number, email address, fax number, date of birth, age, gender, occupation, birthday, employment history, interests, purchase history, payment card information, or other demographic information. We do not sell, trade or share info from your personal information collected online.
Emails and Social Media Sites:
If you correspond with us by email, mail or via social media, we may retain the content of your communication or posting, the email or social media account address from which it was sent, and our response. Content and other information in or related to emails sent by you to us or postings on any of HobiSports’ social media pages or accounts, blogs or other third-party sites including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, may be used as testimonials or for other marketing purposes. Please be aware that when you receive a receipt acknowledging your email, upload to one of our social media pages or accounts, or submission of a form, it means that the message, uploaded item, or form has been routed into the Internet, and not that it has been received by us. Please also note that we collect information automatically using technology when you visit the Website or social media pages or when you open one of our emails as described in this Policy.
We may also collect personal information about you from other third parties, such as demographic firms, to make our future products, services and marketing efforts more efficient and personalized for you. We may combine all information that you provide to us or that we collect over time with information obtained from other sources and may disclose this information within our corporate family of companies or our service providers.
When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Website. A cookie does not collect personal information about you. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website or Services may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
How We Use Your InformationWe use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the products, services, features, programs, content and information you request.
- To contact you regarding products, services, programs, promotions or special events we believe may be of interest to you.
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the best possible features, products, services, content and functionality of the Website and Services, and overall customer experience.
- To analyze visits to the Website and learn about the interests, preferences, demographics and behaviors of our visitors in the aggregate (e.g., across the country) and also on a personal level, so we can improve our products, services and programs and deliver to you the type of content, features, products, services, programs and promotions that you are most interested in.
- To process registration requests when you register for our programs, services or promotions, or otherwise administer your participation in our programs, services or promotions.
- To respond to your questions, requests, comments or complaints, and determine your satisfaction with our products, programs and services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or Services or to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To prevent, detect or investigate any fraudulent, abusive or illegal act.
- In any other way we may describe at or around the time you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.